Monday, June 9, 2008

Centrifuge


WOW,
What a week we had at Centrifuge. The trip down was long and hard to handle but after arriving we had so much fun. The first night at dinner we learned a lesson about the food. VERY BAD! So I constructed a plan for every meal except breakfast, GO OUT AN EAT. Another set back for us was having to room with other church's. But, after meeting everyone that turned out to be ok. The first night worship rally was amazing. The band was very good and lead us to the throne of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We had a wonderful time during all the worship services. The next thing was the games. WOW, they had all kinds of crazy games to play. Everyone was assigned a country with their own flag, that was made up of different students from different youth groups. It was really cool. BIBLE STUDY!!!!!! Bible study was amazing. We learned about the parables that Jesus taught. It was very good stuff and we all opened our hearts to God's word and we are going to apply it to our lives. Prayer time was huge for our church group. I love the fact that our two campus' came together as ONE church body and prayed with one another. I also observed each student encourage one another and cheered each other on. It was a great time for Unity within our group. Beach time was awesome! We had a great time overall at Centrifuge Panama City Beach location. But, I believe I speak for everyone when I say I can't wait to get back to Union Tenneessee for Centrifuge. This was my first Centrifuge as a youth leader and I have to say that God did mighty things through this ministry, with each student and myself. God is amazing. He is awesome. He is our God. We love Him, and we will serve Him the best we can. To God be the glory forever, Amen.

No comments: